Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The heat, oh the heat

 So hot, the river looks like it's steaming or as we call it here...Hazy! This was taken a few days ago.

Today, it is raining!  Raining hard, even.  We need it badly.  The ground is parched and cracked.
I need it too, to have a break from the humidity.
I am also parched and cracked from the heat.
All I seem to do is sweat profusely.
And complain.  Let's not forget the complaining.
I am exhausted.
I think the heat is slowly killing me.
Did I mention that I complain?  Complain a lot?
My poor family.
Today it is raining, though.
I won't complain about the rain or the storms.
 I will enjoy it!
I'm going to go out and take photos of the glorious rain!




2 comments:

Average Girl said...

Complain your little heart out........ I know I would!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

It's hotternhell here!
Come to Blogfest next year!!!
Following you now. Came by the way of Life in Mathews!
<><