Saturday, July 10, 2010

An Evening of Cornhole

A great evening with best friends, best food and best fun!
Our friends are newly wed, and this is the first time we've been to visit them.
They are wonderful friends to us, and have the most charming home.
I was introduced to the Cornhole game, it is fun to play!
Two of the players (I won't mention names) are serious players participants,
and since I had never played, I pretty much messed up the score.

Cornhole is a simple concept, but it is hard to get those square beanbags in those round holes.
I'm sure, with practice, I could maybe get close to the board.  We will see!
My son bought the lumber and hardware to build a set. 
So we enter the world of Cornhole.
Wonder who thought the name up?
Wonder who thought up the game?
I'm pretty sure alcoholic beverages were involved.

Thanks for having us over!

photo straight from the phone

My son picked up a turtle from the middle of a busy road, and it now resides in our friend"s pond.  

1 comment: