Saturday, February 5, 2011

Roba Dolce = Love!

Upon arriving home from husband having tests at the hospital, we see a huge box marked Perishable!
We found my new love inside:

My husband immediately picked the Lemon sorbetto to try, and he said it was absolutely delicious!

My youngest son ate the cup of mango.  He said he wasn't a critic, but it was the best he had ever had.  He said the flavor was perfect!

If your store has Roba Dolce (at Kroger, it is under the store brand) you will be doing yourself a favor by buying the best sorbetto and gelato available!   It is just plain delicious:)

Thank you so much, Karen!

3 comments:

Daryl said...

Oh ... making me hungry ...

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Thank you, Roba Dolce is glad you like our stuff! And.. I hope all tests for your husband have good results -

Karen

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Yes, making me hungry too. There isn't a Kroger within a 50 mile radius but i must find this...my kids would go nuts for it.