Friday, February 18, 2011

Do you see what I see?

One of those days when I really should have just stayed in bed...I did go to the laundromat and wash the duvets and comforters.  What a job!  I am so glad all the linens are clean and either back on the beds or stored away now.

See what is popping out of the ground!  The tulips never fail to surprise me each spring, no matter the weather, the little leaves push right out of the ground.  It is a beautiful and warm day - 70! - but last week the temperature was in the 20's.

The little squirrel was so happy about the weather, he was a blur running up and down the trees and sidewalks!
The little squirrel was so happy about the weather, he was a blur running up and down the trees and sidewalks!

Praying for those with unspoken needs and worries!

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

Such similar weather here in Maryland. Yesterday was in the 70's. Cleaning comforters is a HUGE chore, isn't it? Imagine the old days. Ugh.