Friday, January 14, 2011

Unruly Quilters

I joined a group blog that is led by Tonya Ricucci, author of 'Word Play Quilts'.  It is both fun and challenging, her goal is to make a group quilt consisting of the words "Bah! Humbug!".
I'm new to this liberated way of assembling wonky letters, and am learning so much from the other more accomplished letter makers in the group!

I do love to learn new ways and techniques, and will keep practicing till I learn more about this wonderful way of making words.  I have a word quilt in mind, and can't wait to start on it.

Forgive the poor quality picture..the colors are much richer and brighter than shown, but even with an Ott lamp shining on the letters, it still came out wonky.
The A is my depiction of a humbug!

Hope this finds everyone warm and happy!  Snow and very cold here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the wonky and the humbug is adorable!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

love it!
<><

Average Girl said...

wow, you must have a lot of patience dear! i love the colour choices!